How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online application.
Job Title: Supports Coordinator (SC)
Reports To: Office Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Prepared By: Executive Management
Approved By: Chief Executive Officer
Maximum Weight Lifting Limit: 20 lbs.
The Administrative Assistant/File Clerk is responsible for a full range of administrative and coordination duties for the staff and managers of Quality Progressions, with a specific focus on the maintenance of consumer files.
This position will be performed consistently with the values, principals and philosophy of The Everyday Lives Publications, Quality Progressions, and all applicable policies and procedures.
All actions of the employee will be consistent with the agency mission statement and will be completed with a customer service focus. The employee must be proficient in the use of word processing, Excel, HCSIS, and other systems used by the agency.
- Assists with the maintenance of central files and records.
- Works in conjunction with the Consumer Records Coordinator to assure that consumer files are complete.
- Assists with the preparation of consumer files when new consumers begin service.
- Assists with completing the appropriate steps when a case closure occurs.
- Works in conjunction with other Administrative Assistants to ensure efficient and effective workflow across the agency.
- Performs data entry and generates reports.
- Has a working knowledge of all computer systems used. Completes data entry, printing, and maintenance of documents as necessary. Maintains tracking systems and generates reports.
- Assists with mail distribution.
- Performs receptionist duties including greeting and appropriately directing visitors.
- Performs administrative and clerical duties as needed.
- Inventories office supplies and assures that supplies are properly maintained for staff utilization.
- Is aware of The Supporting Everyday Lives Publications, and Quality Progressions and all other applicable policies and procedures.
- Maintains a customer service focus
- Takes initiative and exhibits leadership
- Performs emergency duties as requested in the best interest of Quality Progressions and the health and welfare of the service recipients and employees.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills