WHAT IS SUPPORTS COORDINATION?
Supports Coordination is the service of developing, identifying, coordinating, monitoring, and maintaining supports and services for individuals with intellectual disabilities and their families. Once you are registered with a County Administrative Entity (AE), you will begin receiving SC services for free from an SCO of your choosing. Your supports coordinator will assist you in building a team that will guide the development and implementation of your Individual Supports Plan (ISP).
Once programs, services and supports are established and in place, your SC will conduct frequent assessments in order to ensure program quality and effectiveness. Their primary focus is to assist you in achieving the outcomes outlined in your ISP and to advocate for all necessary supports you may want or need. To do this, they serve as a liaison between the State, County AE, you and your family/ support team, and provider agencies.
Quality Progressions has established itself as a leader among the Supports Coordination sector by delivering services in a way that is uniquely people-driven, committed, and progressive. Our strengths as an SCO include:
- A 24-hour response policy to all phone calls;
- Bilingual Supports Coordinators for Spanish-speaking individuals;
- A commitment to quality improvement by actively seeking feedback from staff, individuals and families; and
- Accountability and responsiveness at every level of the organization.
HOW DO I RECEIVE SERVICES FROM QUALITY PROGRESSIONS?
You or your loved one must register with the County Administrative Entity (AE), where your eligibility will be determined. This can be done by calling the office for the County in which you reside*:
- Bucks: (215) 444-2800
- Berks: (610) 236-0530
- Carbon/Monroe/Pike: (570) 421-2901
- Chester: (610) 344-6265
- Delaware: (610) 713-2451
- Lackawanna: (570) 348-6100
Once you are registered to receive services you can then select Quality Progressions as your Supports Coordination Provider.
* Quality Progressions is qualified to provide services throughout the State of Pennsylvania. If you live in a county that is not listed above, and are interested in receiving services from Quality Progressions, please contact our Philadelphia office for more information.